My query:

SELECT vgrupp, type, count(*) FROM main GROUP BY vgrupp, type

I have a problem with MySQL and a query. If I type the Query in a program with direct
db connect, in my case EMS Mysql manager, everything works OK but when I use it from
an ASP page it don't. I don't get any matches, it even works with an ODBC connection
to MS Query.

I have tried to use sum(id) in stead of count(*) and it works fine but of course
dosen't give the information that i want. I can use count(*) without the GRUOP BY and
it works OK, it seams that the only query that don't work is the query i wan't.

I run the MySQL server locally on a computer with Win98 installed, I use PWS for
testing purpose but i don't think there will be any difference when I install it on
IIS 5...

Anybody have any tip how to fix this?