I have a problem. I want to connect to MySQL only from localhost
(127.0.0.1) and from one another ip-address, but I can't.
I can connect to MySQL only from localhost (127.0.0.1) or from one
another ip-address,
because --bind-address=IP (/etc/my.cnf) can use only one IP.
If I don't use --bind-address=IP (/etc/my.cnf) I can connect not only
from localhost (127.0.0.1) and from one another ip-address but from some
another ip-addresses, which are working at the same computer.

If somebody know something about this problem, please, answer me.

--
llya M. Goldberg [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rosnet JSC  (+7 095)7813293