Hi There,
I got one question for you, so pls help me as i am struggling to solve this
problem for the past 2 days.
I am running the timetool.cgi file from browser. I am getting the Welcome
Screen where i it asks me to select a user. But the drop down list is empty.
And if i go to DOS prompt & run the same query which is used in timetool.cgi
then i get the users which i added myself.
So, now is there a configuration problem. What i mean is there anything i
need to configure so the the timetrack DB is accessble thru browser.like
ODBC configuration etc...
Env: Win 2000.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
regards