From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 4:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: question

i got a problem thats keep on coming and coming, it's like this:

first time i run WINmySqladmin and try to make a database on my localhost
(http:/localhost:82/PHPmyadmin/index), it will give no problem, so i make my
database and connect it to my PHP scripts, so it worked :). But now, when i
restart my computer en try to do open http:/localhost:82/PHPmyadmin/index en
try to create a db, i got this message:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\libraries\auth\config.auth.lib.php:92)
in c:\www\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\header.inc.php on line 29

Fout
MySQL retourneerde: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
so it says cant connect to MySQL server on localhost>>with appache running and
WINmySqladmin.

what to do ?
thanks for you time :)