> You may try this and see if it works (didn't test it, just jotted it down
> here):
>
> select t1.textid, t1.textid, t1.textvalue
I just don't understand why you did this?
Why select t1.textid twice?

>   from texts as t1, texts as t2
Again I don't understand this...
Wouldn't t1 and t2 be the same?

>   where
>     (t1.languageid='$Primlanguage' and t1.textid=t2.textid) or
On this line you join t1 and t2 which are identically?

>     (t1.textid=t2.textid and t2.languageid='$Seclanguage' and
Again joining t1 and t2

> t2.languageid!='$Primlanguage')

When I test this it returns every row where languageid is Primlanguage or Seclanguage.
That wasn't the goal... :)

Do you have any other ideas?

> > What i really want the query to do, is to return a row where Primlanguage =
> > languageid and only to return a row where Seclanguage = languageid if there
> > has not been returned any other rows with the same textkey.

Regards,
Stig