Stig Nørgaard Jepsen wrote:

> > You may try this and see if it works (didn't test it, just jotted it down
> > here):
> >
> > select t1.textid, t1.textid, t1.textvalue
> I just don't understand why you did this?
> Why select t1.textid twice?

Ugh... That was a mistake -- I actually meant t1.textid, t1.textkey, t1.textvalue.
Didn't pay much attention to this
part because you'll probably have to change it anyway to retrieve whatever you need
from the table...

> When I test this it returns every row where languageid is Primlanguage or
>Seclanguage. That wasn't the goal... :)

...obviously! Well, if you cant' make it work let me know and I'll create the table
here and test it until it works.
Sorry, I told you I haven't tested it -- and now you have a new suggestion from Roger,
so if that works, happy
coding!

Bogdan