MySQLers in the UK might be interested in this ISP I came across:

http://www.uklinux.net/

They offer free hosting for non-commercial use with MySQL and PHP in return
for at least one hour dial-up time per month. I've registered with them, in
order to get some experience setting up a web-enabled MySQL/PHP database.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM Tel: +44 1327 359058 Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My web page: http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller