> Thanks Jaime to reply me message so fast !
> I would like to set 2 different user to maintance MySQL machine.
> 1st user can maintance the Unix box and MYSQL program
> 2nd user ONLY can maintance the MySQL program

Kevin, this should be solved at the MySQL user permissions level,
not at the UNIX user permissions level, I think.

The person who administers MySQL is not necessarily the person who
ran the server.

Mysqld (the server daemon)
should be run by root, when the machine is started, using
a startup script.  You may also run it manually as root.

Then you may create a MySQL "admin" userid within MySQL, with
full admin permissions.  Give that name and password to your
2 admin people.

Either of them can then, from their own unix account, type:

mysql  -uadmin -p
Password:  *******

and now they can admin MySQL.

For more information read http://www.mysql.com/doc/U/s/User_names.html