From: "Matthew Darcy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 7:06 AM
Subject: Using MYSQL and PHP With Vitual Apache Servers ?

Hi,

I have a redhat server, running apache 1.3.20. The server is running a
couple of virtual servers for different websites. I now wish to add a few
new virtual servers/domains to the machine. However (here is the twist)
these sites will need to use a different mysql schema each and have some of
the content generated with php based on the data from the different mysql
databases.

Is this possible ??? if so what is needed to configure this setup (just
brief), and I would be very interested in hearing from someone who is
running virtual servers with each site using a different mysql database.

Thanks,

Matt.