Prabhu,

4.0.x is the development version. 3.23.xx is better tested. But 4.0.1 looks
good now that it has been out a couple of weeks. Upgrading to 4.0.1 is
another possibility.

Regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---
MySQL/InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign key support for
MySQL
See http://www.innodb.com, download MySQL-Max from http://www.mysql.com