Hi!

Then it looks like a problem in the communication or in your client test
program.

The following error

> Commands out of sync;  You can't run this command now  (85 occurences)

means that you have issued C API commands to a single MySQL connection in a
wrong order.

If your application has several client threads, are you sure you create one
connection to each thread, and issue the C API commands in the right order?

Sometimes people try to use a single connection for several client threads,
and get the error above.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy