Becky McElroy writes:
> Two questions regarding multi-table operations:
>
> 1) I've got multi-table delete working with a couple of BDB tables,
> where it's properly deleting from one or both tables, and all
> possibilities of the delete criteria are being exersized.  After the
> multi-table delete command, I can 'select *' from the first table
> referenced in my multi-table delete just fine, but when I do 'select *'
> for the second table, I get
>
>         ERROR 1032: can't find record in 'tblname'
>
> If I do it again, then I get the query output just fine for the second
> table from that point on.
> (I'm using MySQL-Max-4.0.1-2 on Red Hat linux 6.1)
> It's looking like a bug. Has anyone else encountered this?
>
> 2) Does anyone know when multi-table update will be available?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Becky McElroy

Hi!

Regarding the above error with BDB tables, there was a bug in 4.0.0,
which should have been fixed in 4.0.1.

Can you please try our 4.0.1 binary and see if the problem repeats on
any multi-table delete operation on BDB tables. It is  very important
for us to fix all the bugs.

Multi-table updates should come in 4.0.2.

--
Regards,