I have been testing Redhat 7.2 Linux for about 3 month's.  I few notes
regarding the installation which might be helpful for MySQL Admins.

-  Maximum Table Size: Limited online by disk space.  (I have tested
tables upto 50 gigs)
-  Maximum Records Per Table:  Limited only by available disk space.  (I
have tested tables upto 50 gigs)

Note: Redhat 7.2 uses ext3 filesystem and must be modified after
installation for best performance.  ext3 must be set to minimal
journaling or none at all. This doesn't effect max table size.  From a
stock install of Redhat 7.2 tables can reach 50+ gigs.

Benjamin Arai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]