The size limitation is becauseof the operating system parameters.  In
order to use tables larger then 3 GB, use either Redhat 7.2 or Solaris 8.
These operating systems allow file sizes greater then 2 GB.  For the most
part I achievedtables sizes using these operating system of greater the 50
GB.

Benjamin Arai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]