I'm writing an adminstrative program for a hotel located in Sweden. This program uses
an mysql database as backend(the implementation is not in use yet, but my intention is
to use mysql).

To be really sure about this:
Do the hotel  _have_ to get an MySql database License or will they stay legal without
one? I know, mySql is released under the GPL license but I need to be really sure
about this.

I would love to buy an license to support the Mysql team but since the license would
be drawn from my payment I'm hesitating.. 200USD is alot of money here in Sweden,
atleast for me.

regards,
Frans Englich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]