From: Rutledge, Aaron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:57 AM
To: Mysql List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: innoDB confusion

One final question, and I am done.  You have helped me
tremendously--thank you.  Wow, I really didn't expect the developer of
the software to answer my questions--this is terrific.

Is there way to verify that the tables I create are in the InnoDB
tablespace?  I am assuming that if I set 'default-table-type=innodb' in
my.ini that all tables created by the MySQL client will be created in
the innodb tablespace.  However, they also show up in the MySQL data
directory as .frm files.  How do I also know that it was created in the
InnoDB tablespace?  Aaron