Nope.  Looks like you're stuck with their "creamy" look.  In fact, it
doesn't really use XP widgets - it uses it's own widget set/skin which
looks more like an MP3 player than a db admin tool.

Incidentally, their database admin tool, called Navicat, looks awfully
familiar...  It's basically just a rebranded/reskinned version of
SciBit's Mascon.  The rest of the MySQL Studio consists of stock,
installable versions of MySQL Max, Apache, PHP and MyODBC.

So basically, if you already own Mascon (or buy it from
http://www.scibit.com/ for $49.00), and download the latest installable
binary releases of MySQL, Apache, etc, you've got the "MySQL Studio",
and as a bonus, it features a clean, standard UI, with the standard
Windows style widgets.

Al

P.S. For those who haven't used Mascon, I highly recommend it.  It's a
terrific tool for managing MySQL databases....