From: Engr.Martin Douglas. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 January 2002 01:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Urgent Business Assistance.

Urgent Business Asistance.

Engr.Martin Douglas.
No. 16 Kingsway road,
Ikoyi lagos
Nigeria.

Tel/Fax:: 234-1-7742913

30th,January 2002.

Dear sir,
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by
virtue of
its nature as being
utterly confidential and top
secret. You have been recommended by an associate who assured me in
confidence of
your ability and reliability to prosecute
a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business
transaction
requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel
who are interested
in importation of goods into our
country with funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to
commence this
business we solicit your assistance to
enable us RECIEVE the said trapped funds ABROAD.

The source of this fund is as follows : During the  regime of our late
head
of state, Gen.
Sani Abacha, the government
officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were
grossly over-
invoiced in various Ministries. The
NEW CIVILIAN  Government set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and
we have
identified a lot of inflated contract funds
which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N).
However, due to our
position as civil servants and
members of this panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have

therefore, been
delegated as a matter of trust by
my colleagues of the panel to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose
ACCOUNT the
sum of US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty one
Million United States Dollars) WILL BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC
TRANSFER. Hence we
are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1.      70% for us (the officials)
2.      20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you)
3.      10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses.

It is from this 70% that we wish to commence the importation business.
Please note that this
transaction is 100% safe and
we hope THAT THE FUNDS CAN ARRIVE YOUR ACCOUNT in latest
ten (10) banking
days from the date of reciept of the
following information  by TEL/FAX: 234-1-7742913: A SUITABLE NAME
AND BANK
ACCOUNT INTO WHICH THE FUNDS
CAN BE PAID.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
description respectively.
This way we will use your
company's name to apply for payments and re-award the contract in your
company name.

We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this
transaction.

Please acknowledge receipt of this letter using either Tel/Fax number
234 1 7742913, I will
bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have
heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Engr.Martin Douglas.