Hello, everybody:

I have updated the filter on this list again to adjust for the new kind of
spam we've been getting. Two things I've changed are:

 * fixed bug that did not ban attachments if Multipart was captilized - this
should stop the naver.com flood
 * reduced the good words list to query and sql - table was a bad substring
because there are too many words in English that end in table, and some
spammers try to sell some kind of a database.

So let's see if that helps.

Please be patient with us. We will not be able to do any fundamental changes
to the list handling since currently the only person that can do it without
some initial training is myself, and my main focus is replication. We are
currently considering several alternatives to solving our list maitenance
problem - as I am writing this message, the release of 4.0.2 is being delayed
because nobody is fixing my bugs in the mean time, and there is no way it is
going out the way it is now - with the bugs it has it is not usable for
practical purposes at this point. So I'd better stop babbling and get back to
work...

--
MySQL Development Team
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/