I am trying to normalize some MySQL tables and need to move a few
columns from one table to another while maintaining the relationship
between the two. I realize I cannot do a subselect, but in effect
what I am wanting to do is to select the Distinct rows for the column
ProductID and then select the columns from the rows that are found by
the DISTINCT. This is the kind of query I have in mind:

SELECT DISTINCT ProductID

(SELECT
ProductID,
SmImage,
ProductName,
Description,
LgImage
WHERE ProductID=ProductID)

FROM productSKU

How do I rewrite this query to get what I am after?

--
Michael
__