At 14:10 06/02/2002 +1100, WG4- Cook, Janet wrote:
Hi,

> > What is the best or easiest client to set up on my NT4 workstation so I
> > can connect to the MySql server
> > and create tables, etc via scripts?  I tried downloading one or two from
> > the MySql site but none of them seem
> > to have any instructions as to how to set  them up or get the connection
> > going.

Read in the Manual, how to set the user privileges (user name, host,
password). Having in the Linux server the privileges, from the
NT workstation you can connect using the mysql.exe client using the
parameters of user, host and password. At the prompt of the mysql
client you can type SQL commands or use \. script_file_path to execute
script files.

Regards,
Miguel

--