Hi all.
I would upgrade my mysql serever from RPM:

rpm -i MySQL-3.23.48-1.i386.rpm
only packages with major numbers <= 3 are supported by this version of RPM
error: MySQL-3.23.48-1.i386.rpm cannot be installed

What can i solve this problem. I use Red Hat 6.2
Where can i find the RPM engine to install mysql 3.23.48 ?

With mysql 3.23.47 was no problem ....

Pleas help.

Regards
I. Piasecki

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]