Hi!

On Feb 13, Mike(mickalo)Blezien wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:15:24 -0800, Jeremy Zawodny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >>I'm getting duplicate messages separated by several hours.  Am I alone
> >>in this, or are others seeing it too?
> >>
> >>Jeremy
>
> Yep... it seems the list mailings have gone wacko the last day or two! :)

Ok, here's the explanation.

It looks like smtp server of one of the list subscribers sends all the
mails back to the list - pay attention to the Message-Id: of those
reappearing postings - they are all originating from the same host.

Also note, that it resends mails that are five days old - obviously,
it's trying to empty its queue.

Now we unsubscribed that guy, and blocked his server at the firewall -
for you not to suffer for yet another five days :-)

We sincerely apologize for that inconvenience.

Regards,
Sergei

--
MySQL Development Team