Hello everyone:

I am hoping you can help me.  I have Windows 98 SE as my operating system.
I have installed MySQL 4.0.1.  I originally had Win ME and MySQL 3.23.48 but
could not make them work together.  Hopefully, someone will be able to help
me.

The error I am getting is
InnoDB:  Warning:  operating system error number 3 in a file operation.
InnoDB:  Cannot continue operation.

I have never used MySQL in my life before this.  I have read the manual and
done an online search to figure out how to fix this error but have had no
luck.  If you are able to help me please be detailed in how I am to fix this
problem.

Any help will be appreciated.  I am trying to develop this database for a
Church to use.

Thank-you,
Loretta