> > It means something is out of date...looks like you need an update of
> > something...
>
> This is the line 7 that it is talking about.... How do I know
> what is out of
> date and how to fix it? Are there any utilities out there for updating
> scripts or do I need to manually go into each .php file and
> update them
> somehow?

That's normally done by hand.
I don't know any utils capable of doing that, but as you've experienced
PHP will let you know when you are using deprecated functions :)

> use mysql_select_db() and mysql_query() instead
> mysql("$DBName","INSERT INTO
> Category VALUES('$Category','')");

That would be:
mysql_select_db($DBName);
mysql_query("INSERT INTO Category VALUES('$Category','')");

or

mysql_db_query($DBName,"INSERT INTO Category VALUES('$Category','')");

regards,
//andreas
http://phpwizard.dk (in Danish)