I just started going into some of the other files that will need updating
and I have run into another little prob dealing with the same thing....
Here it is, maybe you can shed some light on it for me.

$result=mysql_db_query("$DBName","SELECT Date,BuyerID,OrderNumber FROM
Buyers");

The $Result variable is used on this SQL query. So if I was to change the
query from...

mysql_db_query("$DBName","SELECT Date,BuyerID,OrderNumber FROM Buyers")

to...

mysql_select_db("$DBName");
mysql_query("SELECT Date,BuyerID,OrderNumber FROM Buyers")

How do I assign the variable to both of those lines that make up the DB
call???

TIA again,
-Robbie