Hello.

I have a problem with auto_increment and primary key.

I use MySQL  3.23.41-17 as backend and Access 2000 as frontend which is
connected with MyODBC 2.50.39.
I have created several tables like this:

create table tPruefBesch (fTimestamp timestamp(14), fPruefbeschNr int
auto_increment not null, fPlanNr int, primary key (fPruefbeschNr));

Here is my problem. If I insert some records in this tables the
auto_increment will run, but when I delete some records something strange
happens. After deletion of  eg. 30 records I tried to append some new
records then the auto_increment has shown 30 times the same number and then
was going on counting correctly. After closing and reopening the table, the
auto_increment numbers are written correctly counted.

I hope someone can help me