Hello good people,

Okay I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm a newbie but I have managed to do
courier-imap-authmysql today.
I can add/remove/changepasswd for users comfortably. Command line is no problem.
However, this is a bit slow and I was wondering if anyone out there already invented
the GUI wheel to do that stuff. I am especially concerned is some user asks me that
he wants to be able to change password. Adding/deleting them is not a problem ;-)

I believe the gurus her have perl/php utils that are accessible via a browser
that can handle such tasks, no?

Last question: I use set crypt=ENCRYPT('passwd_text_here') but can I generate MD5
passwords this way (I mean a simpler method)??

Pointers, and even flames are okay.

Much thanks in advance.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
 Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.