I have this query that works just fine in msacess agains some linked mysql
tables, but if I run this statement in php or in mysqlfront it doesn't work.
I belive it's because there is two joins in it but i'm not sure.  If that is
the problem then what is the work around?  Here is the statement:

SELECT FORUMCAT1.LASTPOST, USERS.USERNAME, FORUMCAT1.ID, FORUMCAT1.TOPIC,
FORUMCAT1.REPLIES, FORUMCAT1.ORIGINATOR, FORUMCAT1.STATUS
FROM USERS INNER JOIN (FORUMCAT1 INNER JOIN FORUMMSG1 ON FORUMCAT1.ID =
FORUMMSG1.POSTNUMBER) ON USERS.ID = FORUMMSG1.AUTHORID
WHERE (((FORUMCAT1.STATUS)<>2) AND ((FORUMMSG1.MESSAGE) Like "*java*"))
ORDER BY FORUMCAT1.LASTPOST DESC;

Thanks ahead of time!

Mat