This is probably an easy one for someone...

Is here an easy way NOT to have a mysqldump data file that includes /N when the column
is a NULL ?
Ideally what I'm looking for is a mysqldump option that doesn't put a /N in the data
file for al the NULL VALUES.

Scripting a global cut or strip out of the /N from the dumpfile can/does work but
would prefer to learn
if it's possible to create a mysqldump file without this character.

If you immediately use the dump, this is fine if it is to be used with MySQL but if
you
want to port it to another RDBMS the /N for a NULL causes some 'issues'.

I'm sure there must be an method for this...

Regards,

Dominic