Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the archives,
so here goes...

I want to setup a web server that also has MySQL on it, with several user
accounts, each user has their own home directory and a virtual host entry in
Apache for their website. I also want to have each users MySQL database(s)
physically located within their home directory, under a sub-dir called mysql

What is the best way to set this up with regards to file
ownership/permissions?

I know I can symlink from the mysql database directory to the directory in
the users home dir, but then mysql needs r/w access to the db directory &
files and I need to know the best way of doing this without compromising
security, so that one user can't get into another users directory, etc.

Thanks,
Paul