Hey All,

I recently got back into mysql again and haven't programmed for it in almost
a year and have a really dumb newbie question. I need to add another row of
data to an existing table what is the command to do so? Not like an UPDATE
command where you input data into the table, but rather a whole new row (or
maybe column) or the table. like if you have 7 values for the table, I want
to be able to add an 8th value.

Please advise...

Thanks!
-Alex "Big Al" Behrens
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Urgent E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Please be brief!)
Phone: 651-482-8779
Cell: 651-329-4187
Fax: 651-482-1391
ICQ: 3969599