Hi:

I am running a simple INSERT query in perl code and am getting the
following error from myisamchk:

myisamchk: warning: 1 clients is using or hasn't closed the table
properly

Note that no such warning occurs when I issue a SELECT query.

I can clean up the warning by issuing a "check table", however it
re-occurs as soon as another INSERT is performed.

Any thoughts?  I've read the documentation on this topic and to no
avail.

Here's my perl code:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use diagnostics;
use strict;

use DBI;
my $dbh0;   # DB Handle to List DB
my $sth;    # Database return value and statement handle.

# Database Specific Info
my $DBUser =    'DEV';
my $DBUserPWD = 'test';
my $DBHost =    'localhost';
my $DBPort =    3306;
my $DBName =    'DEV_MED';
my $TableName = 'rxList';

$dbh0 = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:$DBName:$DBHost:$DBPort",$DBUser,
$DBUserPWD);

my $query;
my $rc;

# INSERT
$query  = "INSERT INTO $TableName (first, last, email) VALUES('first',
'last', 'email')";
$rc = $dbh0->do($query);
$dbh0->disconnect();

exit(0);