Please allow me to broaden this thread to include backup for mySQL
users who have accounts with ISPs.

In my case I have mySQL access on a Web server where I have NO access
to the server-level options. What is my best option of making a
backup of the database and tables that I use?

Also, what is my best option if I want to move this database and its
tables from one ISP to another?

Thanks for the help.