Hello,

we use mysql 3.23 on a redhat 7.0 system and myodbc 2.50 on a windows 2000
system. If we make
a insert, update or delete record from the windows system we have the
problem that the mysql
server on the redhat system takes memory. On each action the mysql server
takes memory until
the system memory is used and then the system crashes. Is it a bug?

Thank you!

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / with kind regards
Dominik Picek