I tried sending this earlier and it seemed to get sent but an error came
back not long afterwards so I'm not sure it did. So, I'm sending it again to
ensure it is sent, if this was sent before successfully I apologise for
sending this twice:

Needing to convert some old foxpro tables into mysql. Have done this before
using a long winded xbase-text-mysql through access97, but it through out Dr
Watson errors with a couple of the tables, oddly enough a couple of
important ones that I need. I was wondering if anyone knew of any apps/perl
modules that would perform this for me? Btw. I use WindowsNT4 and don't have
easy access to a linux machine.

Thanks in advance,
Neil