* ds
> This is my last mail trying to get an answer from you to those 2
> questions.
> You could at least say: go to the manual or "don't know" or
> "don't ask it again" or something....

I don't think it is a good idea to reply "I don't know" or similar... don't
know how many readers are on this list, but if everyone replied to all
messages the volume would be intolerable.

> Is the subject boring ?!?!?!

No, I think your subjects was ok... except for the current one. :)

> Subject: Default RPMs and RAID support
>
> I want to use your binaries (i used to build them in my own machine, but
> i have followed this list and you're always saying to use yours).

You are talking to 'you', ie some mysql employee... (?) This may be a reason
for people not responding.

> Just a question: is there a way of using your binaries and have Table
> type=RAID support ?

>From the manual:

TYPE = {BDB | HEAP | ISAM | InnoDB | MERGE | MRG_MYISAM | MYISAM }

There is no table type called RAID. This may be a reason not to reply... :)

There is however an option called RAID_TYPE, and the manual says this:

"The RAID_TYPE option will help you to break the 2G/4G limit for the MyISAM
data file (not the index file) on operating systems that don't support big
files. " and "RAID_TYPE will work on any OS, as long as you have configured
MySQL with --with-raid" (same url as above)

> Subject: An opinion about indexes
[...]
> from users_views2 where cod_campanha in
> (16,35,72,80,83,86,92,94,107,108,114,115,118,112)

I don't have much to say about this, except if this is the normal way to
query this database, you should reconsider the design. What does those
numbers have in common? Why are exactly those numbers in the list, and not
42, 93 and 111? No matter what the answer is, consider making a new column
or maybe even a new table holding this information.

--
Roger