You said----

This is my last mail trying to get an answer from you to those 2 questions.
You could at least say: go to the manual or "don't know" or
"don't ask it again" or something....
Is the subject boring ?!?!?!

I reply---

Who is the "you" you are addressing? This list is a self-help list for
MySQL users and enthusiasts. The MySQL team have no obligation at all to
provide support on it. Of course, some of the users and enthusiasts are
MySQL stagge, who answer questions on a goodwill basis. But, I repeat,
there is no obligation for them to do so. If you have a support contract
with MySQL, you will have been given an email address upon which they will
provide support.

You asked----

Subject: Default RPMs and RAID support

I want to use your binaries (i used to build them in my own machine, but
i have followed this list and you're always saying to use yours).

Just a question: is there a way of using your binaries and have Table
type=RAID support ?

I reply----

As I read the documentation, and as I try on my windows machine, no. I
think that raid tables are regarded as an obsolecent feature, used by few
people and replaced by better features. Options are 1) use an OS which
supports >2Gb data files, or 2) use InnoDB table type with multiple InnoDB
data bloclks, each of less than 2Gb.

     Alec Cawley