Hi,

I tried to read the documentation, but there are only examples instead of
specific/explicit documentation
My question is-which ADO objects/methods/properties does myODBC support?  I
can easily found the entire ADO programming model, all the objects, and
their methods/properties in MSDN.
But, I haven't been able to found the same quality work on myODBC
documentation (or am I blind?)
For example, not until I try it out, I realized, as posted in newsgroup,
that the UpdateBatch is not support in myODBC.
Please advise.
I am using the stable release 2.50.
If people had better experience and performance with newer version, please
let me know.
Any pointer would be greatly appreciated!
Kelvin Lam
Software Engineer
Orbit Technology Corp
1528 Brookhollow Dr, Suite 66
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: (714)427-0555
Fax: (714)427-0556

header of this message. If you cannot see it, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] instead.