From: Javier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: C API Question

Hi,

I have a text file , with several MySQL instructions (CREATE TABLE, INSERT,
SET @var, etc.).

 I want to execute all these instructions from a C program , using the API.

It is possible to use the function mysql_query(), to execute all the
instructions contained in the file in a single call to this function? , Can
I execute several MySQL instructions in one only call to mysql_query()
function?

If it is possible, which is the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance

Javier Diaz
IT Developer

 - Scanned for all known viruses by Messagelabs --