Hai,

I have one doubt regarding Licence of MySql.
I want to develop one software based on MySql.
And i want to distribute it in the market. To do this shall i need Licence
for MySql. Why i am asking is MySql is available on InterNet at free. So, i
am thinking i can distribute my software without licencing. because those
who takes my software they can download it at free of cost. So where is the
matter of Purchaging licence.

Please clarigy all of mydoubts as soon as possible.

Regards
Nagendra K.