Luc,

Luc Foisy wrote:

> MySQL version 3.23.32
> (please don't ask me to upgrade to the newest version of mysql as an answer)

I'm very sorry but an upgrade seems to be necessary:
if I recall this correctly we had to upgrade to 3.23.33 a year ago or so
because the changelog pointed towards a replication bug introduced in
3.23.32!

--cut

Regards,
           Frank.
--
Dr. Frank Ullrich, Netzwerkadministration
Heise Zeitschriften Verlag GmbH & Co KG, Helstorfer Str. 7, D-30625