Hi!

MySQL AB and Innobase Oy entry-level support contract costs 3770 euros
annually (3250 USD).

For corporations with requirements for high availability we have
more expensive telephone support options. These are extremely low priced
compared
against your costs for proprietary database products, and are low even when
compared to rates charged by other open-source vendors. So please consider
investing
in a MySQL/InnoDB support  contract. You will be served not by a help desk,
but directly
by the  developers who author MySQL/InnoDB's source code.

Information:  http://www.mysql.com/support/index.html

   To Purchase:  https://order.mysql.com/

About the buffer pool error: a similar bug in recovery was fixed in 3.23.45:
November 17, 2001:
In recovery InnoDB may go into an infinite loop constantly printing a
warning message that it cannot find free blocks from the buffer pool. Fixed
in 3.23.45.
I have also a faint recollection that I then also fixed some additional
error in the buffer pool flush algorithm which could cause the error
messages to be printed in normal operation, not just recovery.

Regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy