From: Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL on Cobalt Raq2

Trying to install version mysql version 3.23.49a rpm.

This is the Linux OS on my Cobalt. Kernel 2.0.34C2_SK. I have been trying
to install the rpm for intel, but it says that the package is for a
different architecture.

  Should I try the tar package or is this hardware a Sparc  platform? RPM is
on the box and other packages from the Cobalt site that are rpm's have
worked.

  Cobalt OS Release 4.0
  RaQ2-All-Security Release 4.0.1-10750
  RaQ2-All-Security Release 4.0.1-13453