Hi

Installation packages for the Raq range can be found at

http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/

>From the main control panel go to 'Control Panel' and 'Install Software'

MySql for Raq2 is not there, though it is for Raq3 and above, so perhaps
worth a try.

I installed it and it was almost 'hands free'

HTH

Peter
Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473