Hi all,

I'm looking for a tool like Enterprise Manager (I am talking about a Windows client)
I downloaded MyCC and it looked a lot like it and hoped that it would work.

Don't get me wrong it does work but with a couple of glitches.
I don't know If those can be solved in MyCC or I didn't find them but here goes:
1. I changed the font to Arial with script Greek so I can see the greek blobs I have
but no luck.
It seems that it doesn't want to change font and stays always to Arial.
So no Greek fonts.
2. Is there a way to edit directly the blob? Or do you need to use a query that will
do update?

I'm looking for a windows tool that will access the mysql database and be able to make
changes to the data of the tables.
Just like Enterprise Manager.
It's kind of stupid if I have a typo and just want to change a character to do a whole
update string.

Any solutions other than MyCC or MyCC are greatly appreciated.
ODBC might be the answer?

Thank you all,
Spyros