Hi!

Anybody knows how can I change the character set, when MySQL is running,
to be able to do ORDER BY using international strings?
I would need to do this without changing config, while I run my perl script.

I would need to do sortings for different languages. So locale definition
should be changed right from within MySQL.
(changing locale in config is not solution, because I need to change more
times for different languages)
How it is possible to change character set dynamically, or
to set different character sets for different tables within the same database?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Webmaster33