Hello list,

    I`m a newbie to mysql and linux and have at the moment a necessity
concerning to both that I`m not able to handle due to my lack of
knowledge in these fields. The fact is that I need to migrate a mysql
database and its tables from windows to linux and haven`t found anything
in the web that could give me a hint so could someone tell me something
about how to migrate a database from one platform to another? I really
would appreciate the help!

    Looking forward at least one answer ;-) , thanks a lot in advance.

    Sonia.