Hello,

This question is probably repeated each week, but I am an absolute beginner
with MySQL. Sorry for that. I've installed the precompiled binaries for Win,
and I am very satisfied with MySQL. The only thing I couldn't find is
support for transactions, although it was written in the documentation that
support for BDB and InnoDB table types is activated in precompiled binaries.
Is there something I've missed to configure (I've configured the necessary
innodb_data_file_path and innodb_data_home_dir for InnoDB) or do I have to
recompile MySQL with support for BDB and InnoDB activated? I've tried
mysqld-max-nt and mysqld-max, but have_bdb and have_innodb variables were
'NO'. I use version 3.23.49.

Thanks!

Samim