Well..complex..for me at least!

I have a table containing story's
All storys have one unique `storyID`
I have another table where I keep track of user's favorite story's.
This table has two columns `clientID`and `storyID`
after a while, you could end up having the following rows in favorite
documents
`clientID`                  `storyID`
    1                                5
    1                                19
    1                                6
    1                                2
    2                                3
    2                                19
    3                                88
f.e. if you select from the `library' story 19, you get the content, the
author, the date etc...
if you select from clients, client 2, you'll get all the client's
information.

But!!
I want to select all the story's from favorite documents where `clientID` =
1;
In this, I get the content, the author, etc..etc from storyID 5, 19, 6 and 2
(the above example)
Do you understand all this? Or is it  big blurry thing?

I could send you print out's from my database...

Thank in advance!!!

Thijs Thiessens
(mySQL is gooood!!)